Friday 12 November 2010

Food ideas that don't need recipe

I just decided I will start posting food ideas that actually don't require any recipe. You can make it up by yourself but they are still nice....basically suggestions for dinner tonight.


You know sometimes when you get home, and you are really without any inspiration? I don't know if ever happened to you but happens to me sometimes, its not a matter of looking for a recipe, because I am not sure what I am looking for...makes any sense?

So I will start writing suggestions as they come...who knows....it might ends up as a book of suggestions without recipes.



What do you say?

So starting with ingredients that basically everyone has at home



So, what about some pasta, tossed with spinach(or any other vegetable),Parmesan cheese and a pinch of pepper? (maybe some butter to keep it moist, or a very nice olive oil)




Simple omelette, or frittata...I LOVE the Spanish style omelette with eggs and potatoes.
And also, you can make a sandwich from that. Believe me, I used to live in Spain and they do!










Or a Pasta tuna salad...with whatever you find in your fridge.


Bon Appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails