Wednesday 3 November 2010

Pole Dancing

I think I mentioned a couple of times I am looking and trying some other types of exercise to find something I like, (and if I didn't, i did now :)  )
Today I went to a pole dancing class.  I took all my shyness and courage (yes, I can be shy sometimes) and went there.
So, if you don't know what I am talking about (according to the wikipedia) Pole dancing is a combination of dancing and gymnastics. Advanced pole dancing requires significant strength, flexibility and endurance



So they tell you to wear shorts (a Short one preferably) and your favorite high heels. You really feel sexy. 


Apparently is very popular now cause the class was full.


I must say I had fun and the hour flu, but it is very hard. You need to be able to hold your body weight with your arms...and I don't! Not full on, dont get scared, but I really can't. I never exercised my arms, in my life. But really, from 14 girls, 12 could do it. 


But here is a tip for someone looking for some type of sexy and naughty exercise! :) Go and give it a try and let me know how was it! 
And once I put myself together again, I will try it again (after I do some yoga maybe hahahah)


Love,


Vic
The place I went is called http://www.bobbispolestudio.com.au/  and all the images come from their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails