Sunday 19 September 2010

Crunchy Salad Idea

I've been making this salad this week, and people seem to love it.

Its very very easy and I don't have measurements, you gonna have to use your heart!

Crunchy Salad:
1/2 red cabbage
1 bunch of Buk choy (or 2 smalls)
a bunch of cranberries
some sesame seeds
some raising
Pepitas / pumpkin seeds

For the dressing:
3 parts of a good quality extra virgin olive oil
1 part of red wine vinegar
some caster sugar.

Method:
Chop Buk choy and Red Cabbage very thin.
TIP: Buk choy needs to be really well washed. I think I've never got a bunch without a live worm. (I hate this part)


Is yum yum and although has some sugar is not too bad in calories given is mainly buk choy and cabbage.

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails