Sunday 12 September 2010

Isabella's Italian & Seafood Restaurant

Last night, we went there for dinner with another couple.
It wasn't my first time at Isabellas, but was definitely the first time I get there and is not packed. I wonder why...

The place is a fair italian place, although I don't think anyone there is Italian.
We had bruschetas for Entrée and I've never had bruscheta with melted cheese on the top. I found it a little bit funny.

The for of us had pasta and I must say mine was pretty good.
That's not the recipe but the idea / ingredients is worth it.

Penne al Oliva

Marinated olives, sundried tomato, artichoke, basil and tomatoes, served with a touch of cream

Isabella's Italian & Seafood Restaurant
183 Alison Rd, Randwick NSW 2031
(02) 9314 7399

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails