Sunday 17 October 2010

Bondi Cafe - Nice salad Idea

I went to Cafe Bondi, in rose bay,  for dinner with my husband the other night  and we had amazing salads.
I thought the salad ingredients were amazing combinations, although I would change the ingredients a little bit (Isn't that obvious?)

I had
Beach Root Salad:

Roasted Beetroot, Fetta, Green Apple, Walnuts, Rocket, Cos lettuce, lentils & Café Bondi® Seeded Mustard dressing.
I would take out the Lentils, and I would put maybe honey...or cranberries, or macadamias.
You tell me how you tweak it.














and Ben had

CHICKEN SALAD
Grilled Chicken Tenderloins, Cos lettuce, Potato Chips (they are cut very very thin), Fresh Tomato, Avocado, Grilled Eggplant, Aioli & Café Bondi® Vinaigrette dressing

and for Desert, Ben & Jerrys icecream take away.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails