Tuesday 26 October 2010

Breakfast on the go

We learn, since we were little peeps, that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, that people shouldn't skip it and have it very balanced and healthy.

True? Yes. Easy task? No way.
I know I can only speak for myself but I am sure happens to everyone. We try but  a lot of times you get caught with something else in the morning and when you check your clock, it's time to go...and no breakfast.
So here is a recipe of a very nice and healthy breakfast, that can be prepared in minutes and it's on the go.
The combination of ingredients will make you feel full for a while.

Breakfast Smoothie
You will need (for 2 people)
4 or 5 strawberries, washed
1/2 cup of another berry (I use the frozen ones)
1 banana, peeled
1/2 low fat yogurt ( I suggest Vanilla flavour, but its your call)
1 cup skim milk or soy milk
5 tbsp muesli
Honey, sugar or sweetener optional

Method:
In a Blender, place all ingredients and blend it.

Bon Appetit!
This photo is from weelicious website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails