Wednesday 27 October 2010

Zumba time!

Speaking about Fitness, Weight loss, etc...I went to try a Zumba class,  and I must say: So much fun!


For those who doesn't know: 
he Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!




Apparently there is a Zumba fever around Sydney, and I would say around Australia, so you wouldn't have any problems finding a Zumba class around you. In my case, I could understand the lyrics, given I speak Portuguese and Spanish!


So I would definitely go to another class, and who knows...maybe will become an weekly event. I hope so.


I let you know my progress...


Love,

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails